- Birth Name: Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler
- Birth Date: Saturday, October 14, 1979 (age 32)
- Birth Place: Baltimore, Maryland
- Occupation(s): Actress/Wrestler/Model
- Years Active: 1998-present (actress), 1999-2006 (wrestler), & 2001-present (model)
- Ring Names: Stacy Keibler, Nitro Girl Skye, Miss Hancock, & Super Stacy
- Billed Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
- Billed Weight: 136 lbs (62 kg)
- Resides: Los Angeles, California
- Billed From: Baltimore, Maryland
- Debut: September 1999 (WCW) & June 14, 2001 (WWE)
- Retired: 2006
- Trained By: "Madusa" Debra Miceli
- Finishing Moves: Spinning heel kick
- Signature Moves: Cartwheel evasion, Corper foot choke, & Hair-pull snapmare
- Wrestlers Managed: Standard & Practices, Los Fabulosos, David Flair, Shawn Stasiak, Dudley Boyz, Test, Scott Steiner, Rose & The Hurricane, & Randy Orton
- Nicknames: "The Legs of WCW/WWE," "The Duchess of Dudleyville," & "Super Stacy"
- Entrance Theme: "Legs" (by Kid Rock)
- Parents: Gary & Patricia Keibler (she is an only child)
- Measurements: 34A-24-35
- Famous Leg Length: 42 inches (able to leg press 405 lbs)
- Religion: Christian
- Before Wrestling: Actress, Model, & worked in physical therapy
- College Attended: Towson University (in Baltimore, Maryland)--while in elementary/high school, she attended a "girls only" school
- Majored In: Mass Communications
- Past Occupations: Baltimroe Ravens Cheerleaders from 1998 to 1999
- Other: Featured on a trading card when she was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader, She earned her SAG card when she was 8 years old and is still a member today, has twice turned down offers to pose for Playboy Magazine, & her worst injuries from wrestling have included two broken noses, broken ribs and a strained hip flexor.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated: Ranked more times in Maxim's Hot 100 than any other WWE Diva (#77 in 2009, #82 in 2010, & #72 in 2011)
- WWE: Babe of the Year (2004)
- Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actresses: Julia Roberts & Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Movie: Grease (1978) & There's Something About Mary (1998)
- Favorite WWE Diva: Torrie Wilson
- Favorite Type of Music: Pop
- Has Done: Ballet, tap, jazz, & gymanstics
- "I love performing in front of a live audience. I dont get nervous at all. I'd rather perform in a huge arena than in front of a handful of people".
- "I believed in Santa Claus until I was much older than the average kid. One year, my mom wrote 'Merry Christmas, Stacy' on a chalkboard and told me it was written by Santa. I was like, 'Oh my God, he knows my name!' I truly believed. Then a kid ruined it for me one day and told me there was no Santa, and I came home crying. The sad part was that the girl who told me was younger than I was."
- "I don't do much in my bedroom besides sleep. I walk in and pass out."
- "Well, for the majority of our signings, the ladies come out for the hot young guys - the Randy Ortons. They're like the Beatles to these girls. But when they come for me, they tell me I'm their idol. I can't believe that."
- "I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom."
- "I love Baltimore because it is such a diverse city with a lot of history. Not only can you experience all four seasons, but you can explore many different cultures and cuisines as well. Its nickname, "charm city," holds true for the many attractions it has to offer."
- "I started dancing when I was young, and I was a dancer my whole life until I got to high school and got into cheerleading. When I was dancing I would dance three times a week and compete on the weekends, and all I did was dance. I would tell my parents that I didn't want to dance and wanted to play other sports like soccer. My mom always said "No, you're going to break your legs, you have to keep dancing." I always complained about it, and now my mom is like, "Oh, so now see where dancing has gotten you." I also won a dance competition to become a Nitro Girl for WCW. And now who knows what will happen because I'll be in a dance competition on national television. So, I have to thank my parents for pushing me into dancing when I was growing up. I'm not only going to do this for myself, but I want to do this for every WWE fan out there."